Architecture 519 is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting the website you accept and consent to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this Policy.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:-
- Personal information that you give to us when filling in the contact us form, when emailing us or corresponding by phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, job title, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Information that the web analytics service we use automatically records when you visit our website, and that is non-personal, such as technical information including your ISP’s server address, URL, IP address, domain, browser type, country, telephone area code where your computer is located, the type of device, operating system and browser used. The information collected about your visit to our website includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the time spent on each page and the previous site visited. The service we use to collect this information cannot identify you personally from any of this information.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes;
- To provide you with information about our services and people.
- We will use other information we collect about you for the following purposes;
- To administer our website, including for testing, data analysis and statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure the content is presented in the most effective manner for your use.
- To deliver relevant advertising to you and to measure and understand the effectiveness of that advertising.
See Opting Out below if you do not want us to use your information for the purpose of sending you general information or marketing communications.
How we handle and store your personal information
We confirm we comply with the requirements of applicable Data Protection legislation in relation to the collection, handling and storage of your personal information.
We will keep all personal information as strictly confidential and shall not disclose it to any other organisations except as described below (see Disclosure of your Information). We will only use the information that we collect about you for the purposes for which it was collected.
Any information we collect in relation to you is kept on secure servers.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information we will use our strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
Please note that we may be legally required to disclose personal information if requested to do so by any government, regulatory or investigating authority.
Cookies are small data files that are stored by your browser on your computer when you visit our website, if you agree. They help to enhance the functionality of our website. They are not used to store any personally identifying information.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You may choose to not accept any of the cookies we use by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies. However if you do so you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Links to other Websites
In the legitimate interests of Architecture 519, we may use your personal data to provide you with information about our services, news and other studio developments which we consider to be of interest to you.
When we do this via email, we will not do so without your prior consent except for when you have previously used services from us or have worked with us on a project, in which case, you will receive our marketing communications unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive them.
You may notify us at any time if you do not want us to contact you regarding services that may be of interest to you, or if you do not want to receive any other marketing communications or news from us. Please contact us on email@example.com and we will respond promptly to your request.
Contacting us about your information
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, at any time. If any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to change it. You can also withdraw your consent for Architecture 519 to use your information, or ask us to remove all information we are holding about you.
Such requests are free of charge and can be made by email, letter or telephone.